Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 1

It is Thursday noon. No word of welcome yet. Various Board members have e-mailed congratulations. No greeting from the President to the new Board Members. Maggie has the Board section of the Forum on RSS feed so she will get e-mail notice if anything gets posted.

With apologies, I have to wonder. Where are all those 'touchy-feely' Board Members who used to lecture me on making them feel welcome? Call me crazy, but I thought we were all adults and no one needed their hand held. Boy, was I wrong about that . . .

The good news is that the Newsletter question got answered. There was a note on the Board section that said there would be a video available on WebEx with a tutorial. That turned out to be a video on YouTube which explains that using the Newsletter function is the same as doing Bulk Mail before.

No comments:

Post a Comment